Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Blind man's bluff/ Colin-Maillard, classical realism by Dominique Amendola


Copyright by Dominique Amendola


To see a larger picture, click on the image.

This game Blind man's bluff was very popular in Europe a couple hundred years ago. The girl is about to fall and the boy is ready to catch her. The cat adds a comic note. He seems to think: “Is she or is she not going to fall?”
Ce jeux colin-maillard était très populaire dans le passé. La jeune fille est prête à tomber et le garçon est prêt à la rattraper. Le chat ajoute une note
comique et il semble dire: “ Elle tombera ou elle ne tombera pas?”

"Blind man's bluff" is a painting in my series of classical realism artworks. I used a colorful palette and glazing, as I do in all my paintings, in order to create a lasting visual impression. Art buyers (and art lovers) will see a reference to prominent 18th century French painter like Fragonard as I offer homage to his artistic vision through my own art. This artwork is still for sale, so if you’d like to purchase the painting just click on the BUY THIS PAINTING button below.”

This is not a print. You are buying an original painting on canvas. This painting is painted with museum quality art supplies and will last several 100 years. I've sold over 200 of my original works of art online, so you can buy with confidence. I do this for a living!! Your art will be shipped to you professionally packed with protective packaging material and wrapped in cardboard, then placed in a heavy-duty box for shipping. All items will be sent via USPS and insured.

Oil on canvas

Framed in a gold frame.

Size: 24"x 30"

Price: $3,500.00

Status: Available








Dominique Amendola-California, US

No comments: