Saturday, September 3, 2011

The dancer, oil on canvas, figures painting, impressionism by Dominique Amendola


©This image is under strict copyright to Dominique Amendola and may not be reproduced in any form.
To see a larger picture, click on the image
 Painted from the live model. 

 For this painting I am not focusing on doing a portrait but instead I am trying to capture the mood and character of my model. Again the style is fluid and carefree. This is painted Alla prima, that is to say in one session with no retouch.


                                             Detail view

Price: $300.00
Status: Available
You can purchase this painting through PayPal by contacting the artist, with many different options, such as credit cards or even through your bank.

To see more art go to my blog:
Or my site:
Dominique Amendola-California, US, French Classical realism and impressionism figures and landscapes painter

No comments: