Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Still life with candlleholder/ Nature morte avec bougeoir, contemporary oil by Dominique Amendola


Copyright by Dominique Amendola

To see a larger picture, click on the image.

This painting was painted from life. I am in France for sometime. I intend producing art related to my area for now. For my India art fans, I'll be back in India soon producing Indian subject matters. in this picture, those objects are from my dad's house who loves to collect antiques.

This is not a print. You are buying an original painting on canvas. This painting is painted with museum quality art supplies and will last several 100 years. I've sold over 200 of my original works of art online, so you can buy with confidence. I do this for a living!! Your art will be shipped to you professionally packed with protective packaging material and wrapped in cardboard, then placed in a heavy-duty box for shipping. All items will be sent via USPS and insured.

Oil on canvas

Size: 16"x 13"

Price: $450.00

Status: Sold





To see more art go to my blog:
Daily Paintings by Dominique Amendola




Dominique Amendola-California, US

No comments: